We accept our moral obligation to our schools and our communities. We act decisively to enhance the education of all students and to ensure that they achieve well, so that they are successfully equipped for the next stages in their learning, training and employment.
We cultivate an environment in which all our students are challenged, supported and encouraged to succeed, building their resilience and their sense of aspiration.
We work decisively to ensure that leadership at all levels is strong, that systems and structures are robust, and to transform classroom teaching and learning practice in our schools.
- Increase the attainment and progress of all students
- Enhance the rigour, accountability and effectiveness of leadership across all schools
- Implement our Trust policies and practice to ensure that these help maximise students’ engagement and progress
- Further develop our CPD programme in order to enhance the skills of all staff and to enhance provision in our schools
- Widen the sharing of best practice and development of innovative solutions across the Trust
- Enhance the effectiveness of governance at all levels within the Trust
- Develop strategic partnerships with other MATs in order to quality assure our improvement work
- Ensure our financial reporting and monitoring systems are transparent, reliable and timely
- Implement a robust 3-year budget plan for each school, with intelligent contingency planning
- Utilise benchmarking and Integrated Curriculum Financial Planning (ICFP) to inform our strategic budgeting
- Oversee centrally all procurement and contracts in order to secure best value
- Ensure innovation in order to generate income
- Ensure estates are efficiently managed and that the premises of our schools reflect well on the Trust
- Further develop our central services team in order to increase efficiencies and economies of scale
We demonstrate integrity and professionalism in everything that we do. Over the next 3 years, we aim to become a leading 3 to 19 Trust in the East Midlands and Humber region, with above average outcomes for students and a reputation for excellence.